Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome

Hi and Welcome to TheMayfieldFamily's Geocaching Adventures

We are very new to the addiction I mean sport. We got involved with it back in October of 2009. So Let me introduce you to TheMayfieldFamily.

First off the serious cacher is me, Kim, I am a 30 year old married stay at home momma of 2 girls. Some people at events just call me "Big Half". I am always up for going out and hunting with whoever wants to go with me or by myself. Doesn't really matter to me.

The next in the line by their love of caching is my 8 year old daughter, Lexi. Known to some as "Lil Half". We are the ones that do most of the caching. Big, little, micro, or virtual Lexi doesn't care what we find as long as we are out and about. 

The next in line is kinda a tossup. My husband, Chris, doesnt mind caching but is more of a stay at home watching sports type of guy but will be the driver to events as well as some caches. He also doesnt mind running out the door with me at 10 pm to go after a FTF!! 

The last but not least person in TheMayfieldFamily is my 2 year old daughter, Dani. She loves going to the events with mommy and sissy as well as loving on the TBs that we bring home. When she gets older I'm sure she will be out on the trails with us hunting tupperware in the woods with multimillion dollar military satellites.

Well there you have it..... TheMayfieldFamily breakdown... This is my first attempt at a caching blog but I will try to update often on our adventures because sending a momma and an 8 year old into the woods is always an adventure =)

No comments:

Post a Comment